Yes. Being overweight is linked to a number of health problems, including:
- Heart disease and stroke
- High blood pressure
- Gallbladder disease and gallstones
- Breathing problems, such as sleep apnea (when a person stops breathing for a short time during sleep) and asthma.
- Decide you want to permanently lose weight.
- Make an appointment to have a body analysis done with our professional staff.
- Set clear goals – our staff of professionals will work with you to set achievable goals.
- Formulate a structured weight loss plan – decided after a body analysis meeting to find out which plan is best for you and your lifestyle and health.
Over the past few years, exercise advertisements have targeted simplified exercise routines for weight reduction and maintenance. Some exercise advertisements sell the belief that one machine will work your entire body and give you the results you need. However, many of these machines may only be good for one type of conditioning, such as cardiovascular. These machines also have limitations to the type of exercise you can do and they are not appropriate for everyone. To determine the best type of exercise program, we will give you advice on what will work for you.